Ace-window is a emacs package that makes it easy to jump between "windows" in Emacs, just like ace-jump is a emacs package that makes it easy to jump in a document.
These are all the default commands and keybindings, the way it works is that you press M-o, then a number will be shown in each "window", if you press it focus will be moved to it. And if you for example press x before the number it will instead delete that window.
- x * delete window
- m * swap windows
- M * move window
- c * copy window
- j * select buffer
- n * select the previous window
- u * select buffer in the other window
- c * split window fairly, either vertically or horizontally
- v * split window vertically
- b * split window horizontally
- o * maximize current window
- ? * show these command bindings