- Started by counting calories, and logging it with a goal that adjusted based on how much I moved
- Worked for a while. And was great while getting into the habit
- Then I changed to a static goal
- For the most part it works great.
- Now I have started to see myself changing what I eat and focus more
on food that makes me feel full longer while at the same time
counting fewer calories
- Reduced the calorie goal again, to reflect how much I move when I
don't walk Ea
- Time to start looking into eating better dinners
- I'm back to not counting calories.
- I intend to move back to that when I get to 120kg