Wiki changes Journal
This is a journal of the various ideas I get about how to deal with this wiki and what the result was.
Some time in 2019
- Started a wiki that was generated from a org file through ox-hugo
and then generated by gatsby
Later in 2019
- I moved it over to being a Hugo sites
In Early 2020
- Eli started to generate his wiki from a org
file through pandoc to a single HTML file. And I love that so much
that I copied the idea
- I gave TiddlyWiki a serious look. But it honestly isn't for me. Not
bad, just not for me. I prefer the outline like way this wiki is.
- Not sure what I'm going to do when this thing does not scale
anymore. One option might be to use something that turns org into
json and build something from that.
- Moving everything into Roam
- Not sure what the future brings
- back to having a public wiki
- it is generated from my org-roam
- Added some JS and CSS for syntax highlight code blocks