From Mid March until current
- Only hour and a half of dog walking each day. Because CONVID-19
- I'll get back to the former routine once gyms open again.
From Early 2020 until Mid March
- Walk the dogs for 1 hour each day
20 minute walk with steep incline at treatmill targeting fatburn heartrate twice a week
- Yoga twice a week; usually 10 minutes, the goal is 20minutes. Twice
- Did my first run of a 5k thing
- Going to try doing this most days
- Have gone for a run every day except one since starting the
- Feeling a lot better.
- Been trying to make not logging food work for me the last few days.
- I feel that the first 2/3 of the day it works well.
- Going to try going for 4 weeks without any snacks or candy, and see
what impact that will have on my weightloss
- I think I should just start running faster
- Maybe by targeting 150 heart rate
- Because I am not running fast enough