Do it right
- When you write code (probably applies to a lot of other stuff) you
can make something that just works or something good.
- It is about doing it right.
- It is about making it work well, being fast, fails gracefully,
having tests. The code is clean.
- You know, right.
- At work, and other places I see too much of work that is just about
getting something good enough that it is passable for something that
can run in production.
- It is crap, and it never pays off. Because someone always have to
either stich it together over and over or do the work to fix it.
- We need to stop this shit and do better work no matter how much
pressure we have on ourself.
- We should never do anything less than "right".