Fixing fish config

I had a problem with my fish config, that finally had gotten to the point where I had to fix it. I know when it was introduced (now), but didn't then. The result was that I in the process did something I have had on my to do list for a really long time. I deleted everything. And re-wrote it. I also in the process got rid of everything I didn't really need that was in there because I thought it was "neat" when I first set up fish. The problem was that it took several seconds to start a shell. And the reason this was happening was that in one of my path's I did something dumb that was a really heavy command inside it.